Friday, July 29, 2011

Akuzuki Top Quality 2-in-1 Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers and Stapler


I make a wooden floor with 5 / 8 "thick mahogany solid wood on a
some rooms. Since rooms are not flat (both have a few
steps) it took eight days to finish the floor and the rent was so expensive
as buying one. (Checked Home Depot $ 35/day and a second rental $ 30/day)

It looks like Porter-Cable FCN200 seems to be very popular, but over $ 300
made me hesitant. I have seriously considered MFN200 Bostitch Manual Flooring
Cleat Nailer, but after a lot of questions to Bostitch and some
dealer, I learned that it can only be used for 3 / 4 "thick floors.

So I went with this pneumatic floor nailer.

I ordered one that can be used to cleat nails alone, but what I
received was for both cleat nails and staples, which was a lovely
surprise. People said cleat nails would be more powerful than last
panels to the floor, and I ordered Bostitch nails on Amazon.

Shipping was quite fast - delivered in 2 days from order - and
tools are very solid. 3-4 panels had nails bent between the panel and
under the floor, Spike might therefore was not in the correct position. otherwise
it worked pretty well.

It has a numeric keypad that can be used for different thickness
floor, which was really good for me.

Overall, at this price, it can not go wrong at all and much better
solution than hiring one.

No comments:

Post a Comment