Friday, July 29, 2011

Ramsond RMM4 2-in-1 Air Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer and Stapler Gun


Like most people who bought this floor NAILER I could not justify spending 400 plus on the Bostich and Porter Cable. I do not rent tools from DIY stores, because I like the freedom to use these tools when I want, so I can do the job at my own pace. I gave it four stars because when I first connected the air supply, I heard air leaking from where the handle meets the body of the nail gun. I discovered that some of the bolts are not tightened down all the way through. I just took the key that followed, and tighten the screws and it has not leaked air side. The second reason for four stars is that logos and SN are just stickers and instructions are not very good for beginners like me. With regard to the operation of nails, get 6 stars! I spent 3 / 4 inch pre-finished oak floors and RMM4 worked perfectly without a single error! Overall, I would recommend this tool for a split second, especially for those trying to decide whether to buy or rent.

Ramsond has quickly become a recognized name for quality and durability of their products. The Ramsond RMM4 2-in-1 flooring stapler & cleat NAILER combination is another proof of the realization that Ramsond tools are now enjoying. With over 30,000 units sold in North America, RAMSOND (R) RMM4, patented combination of 2-in-1 hardwood cleat nailers and staplers is a technical marvel. It shoots both cleat nails or staples. It shoots 15.5 and 16 gauge staples 1 to 2 inches, and "L" cleat from 1-1/2 "to 2". The 2-in-a-magazine has a capacity of 100 staples / Bars. It is very durable and contractor / industrial quality, yet light and smooth. The body of this gun is made from durable die-cast alloy for site durability and light weight. It comes with an extra-wide composite not destroy the base plate for extra stability and protection against scratches on the floor. This provides a convenient long handle with an ultra-padded padded grip for balance and optimal operating comfort, stability and security. Internally, the driver leaves a very tough heat treated and tempered steel. The composite base plate to allow the user to drive screws much faster and closer to the wall, while protecting floors from ruin. This ergonomically designed multifunctional tools are manufactured under strict ISO guidelines for quality control. With nearly 30,000 sold, this product has become a symbol of reliability and durability.

No comments:

Post a Comment